Saturday, October 31, 2015

Forced Rest = Garden time

Sometime I exercise too much and think I can run. So I ran home from walking my son to school.  I think I can do anything at times, I can't. I injured my knees so have been at home gardening slowly trying to enjoy my home.  I never really enjoy forced rest, but I think my plants benifitted. My legs are healing I adapted my exercise I don't do zero exercise so finally on the mend.

To be honest this week sometimes I have no words, sometimes there's so much you can never say so it manifests physically.  I'm my case my hair is rapidly falling out.  I'm beyond devestated now I mean most people have chemo to loose this much hair.  Not me, just stress. Hopefully someone might show me how to use a headscarf nothing matters anymore.








No comments:

Post a Comment